Monday, June 28, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Heels

I so love these!! I got these for $27.99
and i also got these for $17.99
and all at Ross For Less!!

Hey ladies!! I'm so so sorry i haven't kept in touch. I been
really busy with too jobs!! I know what a crazy lady
right? well I found another job!! yay me!! :)) lol well when i make
more money with my new job i well
leave the old one of course!! :)) you feel me ladies!! then ill be more
in touch with you all. Well i also wanted to say too
all the ladies that join my blog!! I'm so happy for your support!! love you all!!
thanks so much!! you ladies keeping smiling cuz that's the key of beauty!!!

4 comments:

L said...

Ooooo girl nice shoes! I love the first pair...you go girl, Miss Independent! lol :D

Make sure you don't get to stressed out, and you keep smiling girlie! I love your blog, and I can't wait for more updates! :D

<3

Anonymous said...

omg
those shoes are so adoreble
i want them
thank you so much for all the comment you leave
really does mean the world to me..

Kristel Knows said...

oufh! hot shoes!<3

KowA D said...

I love the shoes, especially the ones on top. I wish we had a Ross in MI.